Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

4.02.2007

The Death Of The Stroller

We looked at strollers today. I am trying to convince Jake (the hubby) that we need a new one. He of course doesn't see that we really do need one. Ours is dying. Yes. Slowly but surely, dying. The basket in our stroller is waaaaay to small to be functional. The cup-holders don't "hold" the cups, and because of that, the hood/seat of the stroller are Coke-stained. Yeah. No biggie, I sure don't agree! Also, the wheels on the stroller we own (Kolcraft carried by Shopko... I do believe.) are so squeaky, that everybody stares at us! No matter where we're at. Whether it be in the mall, at the store, at the Indoor Soccer Center... everywhere we go, everybody else knows where we go! (Or where we're going, rather.) I hate it. It's embarrassing. So that is the reasoning behind wanting (NEEDING) a new stroller. I am of course trying to think ahead, you know, into the future, where I know we'll have another child... down the road. That's why I was thinking of purchasing a new Graco Travel System. Although we don't need the car seat part of it now, we will eventually need it, hopefully no more than 1 year down the road. Yeah, that's a long ways down the road, you may think... yes, yes it is. BUT I really need the stroller now. Beckham is at the age where he cannot, absolutely cannot be allowed to roam around the mall (and other locales) on foot. He has to be strapped in his stroller, otherwise, he gets away from me. He's so damn quick, people have no idea! I would never survive if it weren't for a stroller! I am already feeling like I am in high school again, the amount of running I have to do! I know we're going to find a stroller that's right for us.
Any stroller will do. (Although preference wise, I would love, love, love a Graco.)
It's just that the one we currently own sucks. It's totally not cutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment