Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

9.18.2007

Missing KiKi



I really, really, really miss my kitty. Her name was first Sunshine. But then we decided that since she was black, she should have a different name. When Becks
Says "kitty" it comes out sounding like "kiki", so that's what we named her: KiKi. She was only for 3 days or so, before the husband put her outside, never to be seen or heard from again.
I must admit, al though I knew I wasn't supposed to become attached to her, I couldn't help myself. The cute little purring noises…. Her cuddliness!
Jake brought her home from work one day, after having found her wandering around the mall he works at. We (according to the rental lease) can't have pets anyways,
but I wanted to take her in under my motherly wing and at least feed her and then I would put her outside. We ended up purchasing a litter box, a cat toy, some food (even the expensive wet kind!)
and let her sleep at our feet in the bed. She was the sweetest cat EVER! I miss her so much. Although I only knew her for a few days, she's definitely never going to be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment