Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

3.06.2007

He looks too young to be walking...

So.. I am not really one for "blogging". I am sure it will end up just like my journal did: lost and forgotten. But that's okay, because I am definitely one to give new things a try.
Even if it means just once. :)
So I guess that my subject of today's' "blog" (I am not really used to this word yet, hence the quotes.) is going to be the fact that everybody we ("we" as in my husband & I & Beckham, or occasionally, just Beckham and I ) run into and actually talk to, or get talked to by, says to us: "How old is he?" 'He's one.' we respond with. "Oh my gosh, really?! He looks way to young to be walking!" or "Oh wow! Only one, huh? He's walking already?" I don't understand why people feel this way though... is it not often that one-year-olds walk? Does my son just not look like he is one? Does he look like what, a seven month old? The most bugsome thing that people say, is: "He's too young to be walking." Well duh, lady. Obviously he ISN'T too young be walking. Do you really think that by you saying that, it makes me feel good? Meh. Whatever. Think what you want. He's been walking since he was 10 months old. Even as his mom, THAT felt too young for him to be walking. But ONE?!

He walks. He's one. Oh my gosh. It's a miracle. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment