Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

2.05.2009

3 years ago...

... we welcomed our little man, Beckham Jacob Burnside into this world! At 9:09 on February 5th, 2006, he came into this world. Weighing in @ 6 pounds, 13 ounces and 19 inches long, he was absolutely adorable. Changed our lives forever. :) I can't believe my sweet baby boy is THREE years old today!
















3 comments:

  1. WOW! How time flys. Happy Birthday Beckham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little guy! I can't believe he is already 3 years old. wow, time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found a Novell Pen drive that has a lot of cute pictures of Beckham. I don't know how we got the drive but wanted to get it back to you if you want it. Call me at 801-944-7345.

    ReplyDelete