Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

11.03.2008

The Boys' Halloween...

So, this year was fun, we went to quite a few houses,
Beckham loved the whole concept of
knocking on the door/ringing the doorbell and getting candy!
He was so polite, saying "Candy please!" and
"Thank you so, so much!" at each and every house.
It was cute! He was a cowboy this year, and Holden was a play-doh guy....
those ones where you twist the seat and their hair grows.
(I will have to post a link just in case people don't know what I'm talking about.)
Anyways, here's a few pics.

I wish we had a better one of the two of them, but we don't. :(



Holden, our hair-growin' play-doh man:



Beckham, the rootin', tootin' cowboy:



The only shot we got of the two of them.
(I guess I should always check the camera
when it's Jake taking the pics!)



Our first house:
Photobucket



And some bonus (aka: not Halloween themed) shots
because Holden will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!


He's getting such strong neck muscles!


Snoozing on the office chair:


Visiting Dad's work:


His "I'm annoyed with being on my tummy" face:


Hanging out on the couch before his bath:

My new absolute favorite picture of the little munchkin:


Watch for another post with some hilarious
pics of Beckham! I feel pretty bad, because it seems
like I never take pictures of him anymore! :(
Bad mom award my way...


Sydney




2 comments:

  1. The boys both look so cute! Holden's playdough head turned out so great! And if anyone should get the bad mom award give it here, If forgot to take ANY pictures of Brock in his costume! So I guess I will be dressing him back up for the photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Holden is getting big. What a cutie! Thanks for the pictures. I feel like I don't get to see you very much so I love the blogs so we can keep in touch. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete