Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

9.18.2008

12 cents for 4 bags of cereal and 5 two liters of pop?!

Check out this receipt, we got 4 bags of Malt O Meal cereal and FIVE 2 liters of pop.
For TWELVE CENTS!



We'd heard that the Malt O Meal bagged cereal @ Albertson's was going on sale for $1.00/bag.
You buy them 4 for $9.00 and then $5.00 gets automatically taken off at the checkout stand.

Well, the cashier that we see nearly every time we go, let me know that if I could find the $1.00 off coupon
from Malt O Meal, that we could get the cereal for free! So... I went through bunches and bunches
of links and searches online and stuff, finally finding and printing 4 of them.

Got our cereal, went to the check stand, got them all rung up, and I already was all giddy, because
I couldn't believe we were getting 4 bags of cereal (let alone Malt O Meal brand!) for just the cost of tax.
THEN, the cashier says, oh, and did you forget the ad? You guys can pick out 5 of these items, 2 of these items, or 1 of these,
for free! I was like, what?! So she showed me the ad, and sure enough... you buy your cereal, then get $5.00 to buy whichever
group of items you'd like.

Albertsons Ad

I couldn't believe it, I just had to share! Twelve cents! A flippin dime and two pennies!
For FOUR bags of cereal and FIVE 2 liters of pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment