Jake & Sydney

Jake & Sydney
Married almost 10 years - Jake is a baker and Sydney is a newborn photographer.

Beckham {8}

Beckham {8}

Holden {6}

Holden {6}

Piper {3}

Piper {3}

Palmer {8.25.14}

Palmer {8.25.14}

7.14.2008

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:yendys
What did you do last night?:Ate sandwiches and watched the Food Network
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:A new theme for Mozilla Firefox
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Eeeeew, yes! When I was little...
Last time you swam in a pool?:2 - 3 weeks ago
What are you wearing?:A spaghetti strap top and Jake's soccer shorts
How many cars have you owned?:3
Type of music you dislike most?:Hard, screaming kind, like Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, etc.
Are you registered to vote?:Yes
Do you have cable?:Yes - Couldn't live without Comcast!
What kind of computer do you use?:An HP Pavillion DV9500, I LOVE my laptop!
Ever made a prank phone call?:Sure! When I was in junior high...
You like anyone right now?:Um, duh! My husband! (Although sometimes we do get on one another's nerves!)
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:Yes, I think I would be scared to death at first, but once I got the guts to jump, it'd be AWESOME!
Furthest place you ever traveled?:California - or Kansas City, MO.
What's your favorite comic strip?:Peanuts?
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:I am pretty sure I do...
Shower, morning or night?:Morning, definitley in the morning.
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Charlie Wilson's War
Favorite pizza toppings?:CHEEEEEEESE!
Chips or popcorn?:Depends on what kind, although usually I'll go for the chips. (Unless we're talkin' movie theater popcorn, and then I would pick that.)
What cell phone provider do you have?:T-Mobile
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:No... How on earth do you do that?!
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Nope
Orange Juice or apple?:Apple - Yum!
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:My in-laws, the hubby, and Becks.
favorite chocolate bar?:Hersheys With Almonds
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Taylor - for like 9 (maybe 10?!) years.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:Eeew. Never. I don't eat tomatoes! I love sauce though...
Have you ever won a trophy?:No
Favorite arcade game?:Cruisin' USA
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:No, but dang, that Magic Bullet one gets me EVERY TIME. I get sucked into it!
Sprite or 7-UP?:CHERRY 7-Up is the BEST
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Blah, yes! White button up shirt and dress pants for Kiddie Kandids & neutral colored shirts with dress pants at Sears Portrait Studios.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:Do prescriptions count?
Ever thrown up in public?:Yes, a few times, actually.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:Well... being that I have already found my true love, we'll go with the millionaire... cause then I would be totally in love AND rich!
Do you believe in love at first sight?:YES
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:Jimmy Neutron all the way, baby!
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Yes
What message is on your voicemail machine?:"You've reached Sydney with SidderBug Creations, blah, something, blah, leave your name and a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can!"
Where would you like to go right now?:To SLEEP
Whats the name of your pet?:Our previous pets' name was Apollo... I miss that doggy! :(
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:The only one I have is actually not even mine, it's Beckhams, and he puts his Chevron cars and diapers in it when we go places.
What do you think about most?:Life. Finances. Where we're going to be in 3 days... why we make stupid choices... dumb stuff like that.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments:

Post a Comment